niedziela, 20 maja 2012

sth

Its 3 am and getting bright in Reykjavik. I can;t fall asleep, for Ive been slumbering soundly the whole day. Im thinking of home and all of the things that have changed me. I'm not the same person anymore and I figured out what traits of my character need to be altered to make me adjusted to the 'what is right according to the society" pattern. My friend from Hungary is here so Im having a week off. I vw traveled a bit and definitely relaxed. Im looking forward to going home in September although at the same time Im slightly scared of coming to Poland after one year of absence. Im still sort of unformed I mean my character is. Ive been acting so stupidly many times here, making a fool of myself, heedless of anything. Its soon that I will be turning 25, dammit its quite a number isnt it? Perhaps I should sit down for a while and try to think of my future. Im too spontanious , blabber too much rapted in the moment of emotions simultaneously being rather restraint. I need to come back home in September, chill out and choose a new destination to live.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz