środa, 11 lipca 2012

in outline

Yesterday whilst pouring water from the tap to my glass I realised that what I'm going to miss so much about Iceland is its pure water, water you dont have to pay for. Wherelse in the world I would be able to drink tap water?  And how will I get this habit out of my immune system? Neither in Poland nor in England (where I intend to go in order to explore the world further) is it possible. Sometimes when I gaze upon Esja mountain I'm imbued with thoughts of setting down. Its not downtown Reykjavik that calms me down though , but the other districts. Full of kids, cozy parks and swimming pools. Ahh hot tubs and jacuzzies.....Iceland can be a paradise especially in the summer time. In 6 days Im going to embark on a journey around Iceland to see all of its beautiful landscapes.

1 komentarz:

  1. Tap water in the UK isn't that bad and certainly it is safe to drink, I've been doing so for many years now. Obviously it depends where you live but in most towns it's just fine. Probably can't compare to fresh Icelandic water though to be honest.

    I'm Polish myself and I've been living in Scotland for nearly 8 years now. I'm thinking about moving to Iceland for some time in next few years, so if you need any info about life in Britain, just drop me a line.

    OdpowiedzUsuń