wtorek, 5 lipca 2016

People of Palermo - l'attore


I have never met l'attore. Not yet, not this time, maybe I will never get hold of him.
But I happened to get to know his birthplace(Palermo) and some of the people that apparently saw him in town once, twice or more frequently.

Living in Sicily is a bit like living in Iceland and I don't mean only some particular landscapes by that. If I'm now to elaborate I would say that we can underscore ties between the people and a simple fact that islands are rather small so at the end either all of the people are connected to each other or they simply know each other : childhood friends, common friends etc.

L'attore is reaching his 40ties. He is not a classically handsome man but he definitely has his charm that he had inherited from his mother and the rumor has it that she is indisputably beautiful.
Let's start from scratch. You shall get familiar by now with the character of il traduttore. It happened that his father used to be in a relationship with the mother of l'attore. Imagine he is watching the family albums full of  photos to bump into that special one documenting their relationship. That's how it had gone. I'm speaking of il traduttore mind you :)

L'attore actually comes to Palermo very often, even though he settled (not yet down) in Rome.
Even though I threw a coin into Fontana Di Trevi, the fate did not let me come across him.

The very next day I met a dj (no pun intended). He in contrary used to be in relationship with l'attore's sister.

Let's hope the next time I will be in Sicily I will meet l'attore in person not from the stories told by Palermitians.


Cheers.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz