poniedziałek, 11 czerwca 2012

Maybe I should have gone to Sverige?

I remember when I was a kid , I used to be very inquisitive and ingenious. Unfortunately this skill of mine, has been effaced with time....When I was in high school I dreamt of studying Swedish language, later in time I would apply for Scandinavian studies to University of Gdańsk . Unfortunately  of no avail. Students set the bar so high that only those with no less than 90% percent of final exam's result were accepted. Thats how I ended up studying journalism and political science. I remember once I was having my presentation about Scandinavian countries, including Iceland, so I prepared some posters each about one of the Scandinavian countries. Iceland on a blue paper with Blue Lagoon's picture in the middle. Who had known that after a few years , I would have come to Iceland and see it with my own eyes?Coincidence? Anyway it happens that every single thing I like here is Swedish? Hmm is something amiss?
delicious smoothie (Swedish) u can buy in Iceland :D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz