piątek, 14 września 2012

Back home

I came home almost 3 days ago... Whilst being on the plane from Copenhagen to Gdansk I poured my heart out, because I knew I were loosing something. Indeed I lost my independence, work, friends and everything that factored my comfort zone. Im out of my comfort zone now and everything around annoys me therefore. Its a syndrome of being the only child : stubbornness. I feel as If I had been woken up from a dream by someone throwing liters of cold water on me. Its hard to reconcile with the thing u have to start everything from scratch, not long ago I was craving for changes but there are no changes. The same bed, the same people, the same language. Displeasure. No adrenaline. I didnt get into the University either. I sort of should get used ot this. This is life and its fucking difficult just for the record. I was just wondering who I want to be in life and the only thing I ponder Im capable of doing is writing . The only thing I truly love. I might not speak at all but to write- God dammit its a must.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz