sobota, 11 maja 2013

At the London's airport!

It happens to me quite often that I have to wait many hours at the airport for my conjoined flight.  So was it also this time. My flight from Gdansk to London , where i was having my layover of 8 hours, was scheduled early in the morning. Out of excitement, despite being drowsy, I wasn't able to fall asleep. When I arrived in London, the level of stress in my blood increased. Shattered with two big luggages listening to British people speaking English with their sophisticated accent, I started seriously doubting if I made a good decision of coming back to Reykjavik. Waiting in line to the gate, I heard people speak Icelandic after 8 months. I don't remember much but I've never been extremely brave and fluent in Icelandic either. As I arrived in Keflavik, I got this impression of being overwhelmed  and unsure. There are still some remains of this state encoded into my brain. But it's get better, step by step. Today I met some old friends of mine, and talking to them helps me a lot to regain the 'reasonable side of me' *well sometimes i seriously doubt i have thereof*. I'm feeling pretty good now. I hope it's gonna progress this way :)It's good to feel you have many people around you that care for you, and they actually do show it. I will keep you updated :D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz