czwartek, 16 maja 2013

First few days!

How does it feel? Definitely weird. It's like being thrown into a place, you never thought of coming again to. Here I'm in Reykjavik, facing all of the demons from the past was not my aim, but it speaks for itself. I will have to! Nevertheless going to Iceland, helped me to figure out many things I was uncertain of before. The Icelandic summer is a bit shitty. The sun is of course up the horizon , but the temperature ain't high enough to feel as if you were in Spain or Italy! Plus the horribly annoying wind. The advantage of staying here is having all of the true friends , ready to help me anytime! Iceland is a beautiful country, and there are many positive things about it . But I guess as an immigrant or a foreigner I will always be just this, nothing more. Another thing it's not possible for me now to remember Icelandic, since I've started learning Italian and sometimes 'grazie' instead of 'takk' slips out of my tongue. Anyway I have just couple of months and I will enjoy them. Reykjavik is a good place for it! :D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz