wtorek, 8 listopada 2011

Anniversary

Another month has passed since I came here. It's the second one. Many things has happened to me during that certain period of time. I've also gone through different phases of emotions. From being extremaly happy to the state of melancholy - me down in the dumps. Let's start with the negative things. I had been living alone in this house for more than a month, was feeling alone, a bit lost and useless. Sometimes I still get this feeling that nobody needs me here in my work, but I'm so looking forward to seeing changes in this matter. Now writing this I realized I don't have anything negative more to list. I've learnt a lot about myself,that I never give up, I'm very sociable and friendly. Even though everyone of us has their flaws and drawbacks we are able to expose positive traits of our character in case to let the negative ones just fade away. I met amazyingly wonderful people here from all over the world and each of them is my light everytime I'm feeling blue they are always there for me. Thank you guys. I've seen the golden circle , was huming Emiliana Torini's Jungle Drum many times. I've been to the Bjork's concert, and the day after I just met her in the hot tub. The first day I arrived I saw nothern lights. I've also become more independent. I want to thank you guys so I will just put thank you in every language I know :
Takk fyrir
Enkosi
Merci bcp
tack så mycket
danke schön
XBAЛA
Spasiba
Shukran
Gracias
Dakujem
Dziękuję
Multumesc


P.S After two months I've finally smoked sheesha and was showing people how to make circles out of the smoke :D

me and sheesha coal - Habibi the most popular and overused word in arabic language :D

my gals from left Maria(DEN), Katharina(GER),me(POL), Sarah (FRA), Katharina (GER)


We rly look like Sugababes. Nikiwe first from the right is my partner in crime, my best party companion and such a dear Love you GAL :*

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz