piątek, 4 listopada 2011

Cold as ice

When I had been studying geopolitics, I discovered how influential the weather is and how it has been impacting the societies from time immemorial. Iceland is a cold country when it comes to weather , maybe temperatures are not droping below -20 as it happens in Poland almost every winter but hey we don't have such a strong wind ,which makes you feel as if you were in Siberia. Not to mention the overwhelming darkness . Iceland is formidable. Beautiful and frigid at the same time. What about people then? I think some of them are cold as ice and as the weather here doesn't pamper you often its indeed very hard to break this ice which is rather thick than thin. I can tell I have friends in Iceland but the fact is none of them is Icelandic though. Let's just wait for the thaw.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz