poniedziałek, 16 kwietnia 2012

Eg tala(ekki)islensku en eg skill meira nuna

So I decided to give my Icelandic another shot - stands for- taking some private lessons. My teacher's name is Villi and he is a very sophisticated person, a polyglot more to add. Speaking and teaching English, Danish and Icelandic (all over the world)- a wanderer, ex pilot. He said to us that everyone is able to learn languages and it's actually  key to understand the society of a country we live in because in the other way round choosing a short cut of not even trying is to go for an option of being isolated. Icelanders are nice - he recounts . They will help you with what is needed but they will never let you into their community unless you show  attempt to learn their language. Indeed. I don't think I could stay here longer than until September, but I think it's a very efficient exericese I could provide to my foggy brain. I also reckon I started accepting my life in Iceland the way it is since there is  no point of changing anything if its only 4 months left. I decided to stand pat. I've been mentioning it several times I was involved in Buddhism not so long ago and I'm more than pleased to inform you that Wojtek Tracewski(yes he is Polish) is coming to Reykjavik on friday to give a lecture  about the possibilites of mind.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz