niedziela, 8 kwietnia 2012

a sudden attack of loneliness

Living abroad for the first time in your life can be a hardship..... Especially when you get [home]sick and everything seems to be miserable and hopeless . Plus people around you appaear as cold, coarse and callous creatures. You are fed up with reality that surrounds u, u r desperately jonesing for  changes. Ive been sick of late. Annoying flu. Still recuperating. For the past few months I've been deliberating about my future and possibilities of staying here permanently, but unfortunately I can't tell lies to myself anymore. Me and Iceland we didnt get along. ALAS we didnt click , this is the ugly truth. Anyway I've learnt a lot and in 4 months and a half I will have my first experience of living far away from my country luckily under my belt - finally. I don't want to stay....There is nothing that would even make me stay . Absolutely nothing that ties me down. What have I chalked up to experience actually? That you can't confide in everyone that you meet on your way. People are people , life is life and you will fall down hundreds of times before to realise how naive you are. Remember not everyone is your friend and there is no chance of being liked by all  the population. You need to verify certain things. Don't base your opinions only of what you hear. Look at people's deeds then you will quickly and easily find out whom to trust. "A friend is need is a friend indeed'. I made up my mind already. I want to go to England afterwards , brush up my English the only one language in the world I'm still willing to improve and learn.

my new friend, a cure for loneliness

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz