poniedziałek, 27 sierpnia 2012

Everything has to come to an end

I hate saying goodbye and Im not really good at it to be honest. Today one of my best budies here in Iceland , Maria a crazy *comely, sometimes annoying in a cutest way ever though ,Dane* is leaving Iceland tomorrow, thereby we had the very last dinner together. It was weird and it also made me realise that I'm going home in 2 weeks. People come and go. There are some new volunteers arriving, some of them I already met, cool guys full of energy and I bet they will learn Icelandic unlike me. Now I just have to fully enjoy those days I have left... Maria have a safe trip back home. Luckily Poland and Denmark are not that far away from each other.

me and my Danish budy

1 komentarz:

  1. We're born alone,we live alone,we die alone.Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.

    OdpowiedzUsuń