poniedziałek, 24 października 2011

its such a perfect day ....not

Does our happiness depend only upon ourselves? Yeah I think so but still you are able to make people feel either sad or glad. I have that feeling I upset some people by asking them questions I invited for the happy group meeting today. So neither me nor them came outside the room rad or chuffed.summarizing : My debut as a 'psychologist' didn't go well I'm psychologicaly impaired as I graduated from political science and to be honest have u ever met a politican that made you happy? Not really. Do u remember last time I was writing that I'm a bit pampered by people ? it was a hasty judgment since I heard - Your English is not good. Anyways I think crying is good sometimes its better to get rid of bad feelings than to bottle them up inside you otherwise they can fester under the surface and come out doubled.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz