poniedziałek, 12 marca 2012

;)

Today me and my Polish girlfriend we were discussing cultural differences when it comes to all of those games you have to play with guys to get them  more attracted to you and apparently we came to a conlusion that at least we both are very bad at them and we often follow our emotions. I think we are really close to latin mindset though.  My opinion is  that Icelandic guys' perception's on Polish girls might be that we're very clingy and pesky, which is not true , we are just spontanious and very romantic as if we were living our life in a fairy tale. Icelandic girls seem to be very i-couldnt-care-less types, just on par with guys. They can distinguish love from sex. The more I'm in Iceland,  The more I realise that I don't want to be tied down by any relationship and I actually figured out that when I'm really into a guy I become slightly obsessive whereas when I'm single I'm much more encouraged and eager to care about developing certain skills and do things that could enrich me either physically or spiritually. I don't want to be ever distracted by any guys again but how to turn off the button telling you it's not possible to be totally emotionless. Hard nut to crack. Maybe it's a good idea to start reading criminals instead of tears jerker books? Icelandic society defintely taught me how to become self-sufficient. What I admire in their attitude is that they rather prefer to be creative than to invest themselves in such a thing as love is. Living on an island is very taxing, I need to travel first in Iceland since Ill still be living here till September and then all over the world. The best way to avoid commitment is to travel as when you are always on the run , you notice that everything fleets and there is no need to be roped by things ,which appear to be real, when they are not. Satisfaction ,which comes our from making your dreams come true is worth your effort way much more than any guy is. Especially Icelanders. If men are to be the most tangled and complicated creatures in the world . Icelanders beat any other nationality . Bara ad grinast ;) .

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz