środa, 21 marca 2012

sun is shining

I've been mentioning how nasty Icelandic weather can be , it has its tantrum every 5 minutes.  I know its very easy to find fault with the weather but srsly aren't you much more motivated and energized when it's sunny outside? Of course you are. I'm in my office right now trying to prepare a text in Icelandic since my co-worker s going to make a short video for Gedhjalp's photoblog tomorrow. Aside I'm reading "The Reluctant Fundamentalist" by Mohsin Hamid. I need to stop bothering myself with fears of making mistakes because it puts me in a deadlock. Without commiting mistakes one can't learn anything. So let's do as many wrong things (don't silent your common sense though) as possible and get enriched with experience.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz