poniedziałek, 9 stycznia 2012

half poetry half reality

I woke up the other day and rubbed my eyes immediately. Winter was back with an intense snowstorm. It was sort of a bad dream that turned out to be real. I made some mistakes, I stepped with my foot on a slippery ground and I fell down from a high place. Unsteady gait. I chalked it up to experience though. The film crew arrived today to shoot some scenes in the house including my own room. I realised how tiny Reykjavik is. In the winter it feels as if it was a small village in the middle of nothing ,the end of the world and you cannot really run away neither from your own bugs nor from your-own-self. I was just about to go out to get a bite, when my mobile rang. I whiped it out of my pocket and saw a text "Hi I'm in your house come and say hello". It was an actor that I got to know. For the third time a guy is coming to the place where I live in, without invitation. Reykjavik nothing is impossible, whatever happens.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz