niedziela, 29 stycznia 2012

How I haven't met Ingvar Eggert Sigurðsson[yet]

Kaeri Ingvar Eg vill ad hitta og tala vid þig
I'm a movie geek and I do have penchant for Icelandic cinema in particular :) One of my dreams or maybe I'd rather say goals is to meet one of the most famous,versatile and talented Icelandic actor Ingvar Eggert Sigurdsson. Since I'm educated to be a journalist it would be awesome to have this possibility of interviewing him. I figured out that there are two spots where I can bump into him. One of them is the swimming pool very close to my place and the other  is a pub Olstofan. So I tried my chances this weekend but unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough to come across him. In contrary to my friend who wasn't even aware of the fact she just saw him until our another friend, that she went to the swimming pool with, told her. Btw I've seen Angels of The Universe 6 times already!:) The movie is based on a novel, and I've been searching for it in the bookstores since I arrived and this Saturday voila I spotted in on the shelf in Eydmundson and of course I'm going to buy it soon.I spent this weekend in a very active way. I also attended a projection of a  movie Hadewijch within the frame of French film festival held in Reykjavik. Although the movie presented sort of a biased and tendentious image of Islam, the good thing about it was that me and my friends couldnt stop debating on it afterwards. I miss arabic countries. I'm not arabic myself , but at times I just feel as if I were kind of sponged with arabic culture. I'm definitely enamoured with it and actually right now I'm craving for a real Moroccan, mint tea. Iceland made me love buying things in second hands. I always wonder who was wearing those clothes before, what did they experience and why did somebody get bored of them. Ok I call it a day. Sjaumst!
                                
My new swag , made in Nepal! so oriental gotta love it

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz