środa, 4 stycznia 2012

Gleðileg nýtt ár!!

So the long awaited 2012 has arrived eventually. The new year's eve turned out to be a very generous night for me. I managed to end some things up , so that I could start new year off right. I'm back to square one. Game is on again. My new year's eve as mentioned above was excellent! At first we had a dinner in the house, where i live in. I was sort of responsible for preparing the main course, which was 'Coconut Cashew Crusted Chicken'. My grandmother was working in the Vietnamese restaurant for about 20 years, thereby I've been taught how to prepare some dishes characteristic for the Asian cuisine. Afterwards we made our way to Halgrimskirkja in order to see the epic fireworks. I can safely say that it was one of my best new years ever. I met a Czech guy Jan and we wished each other happy new year "szczęsliwego nowego roku (POL) šťastný nový rok(CZECH)looks so simiilar. Doesn't it- I love Slavic people :). Today I want to rant on two issues. First of all how easily I get bored. It's unbearable! Yesterday I've been reading the traits of my zodiac sign and to be honest I've never belived in horoscopes I would rather consider them as bullshit , but apparently after reading that characteristic I need to say it's all me! For instance :
Gemini Temperament:
'Gemini have the ability to react instantly to situations, and as a result, they have a very nervous temperament. They can be compared to a wound up spring as they attempt to absorb everything they can about their surroundings at once. The fact that they enjoy various situations and people add to their nervousness and that means they are almost constantly wound up. However, if they experience boredom and have nothing to survey, they get the same emotions, the need for excitement and variety. This is the Gemini duality, constantly conflicting emotions in one spontaneous, excitable package.'
It's so true Im in a constant rush for changes when I'm in the same place all the time I start craving for sth to happen. Feeling strangled is the worst of all. I'm a restless soul.
Gemini usually want everyone to think that they are always happy and doing wonderfully and stress never affects them. - no comment needed
Ok let's find sth to present me in a favourable light though
Gemini in a Nutshell:
Gemini people are many sided, quick both in the mind and physically. They are brimming with energy and vitality, they are clever with words. They are intelligent and very adaptable to every situation and every person. Gemini are curious and always want to know what's going on in the world around them. They are not one to sit back and watch the world go by, they want to be involved. This can sometimes make Gemini nosy, they do not mind their own business! This is because they really enjoy communicating, more so then most other astrology signs, they are the ultimate social butterfly. Gemini can talk and talk, but they have interesting things to say, their talk is not mindless babble. They have interesting opinions and thoughts on things and are not afraid to speak their mind. They are always in the know and are the one to see for the latest juicy gossip. Lacking perseverance, Gemini easily goes off topic to explore another thought or idea. Gemini are superficial, they will form opinions on matter without diving into them and exploring them fully. This can lead them into thinking they know everything, which they usually do but their mind is too busy to be concerned with fine details. Routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears. Gemini would rather be naive then know the depressing truth, they do not want anything putting a damper on their freedom or positive energy.

Ok let's switch the topic of my dissertation. "Icelandiv guys". An Icelandic journalist Alda Sigmundsdóttir in her e-book that is to become a book in may this year, wrote " Icelandic men have no talent for hitting on women. They just don’t. They’re either too shy or too drunk". I find this statement very true. Needless to say that can also be very lazy at times. Icelandic guys and their "Non-Art of Seduction". They never heap compliments on you, they just want to dragg you to bed whilst being on the binge. So tacky. Well though anyway I think I might be a bit harsh and nosy today and devious since I'm low in spirits
aa My icelandic course is slated for 16th of January. Wish me good luck. Let my second approach be successful!



I will be the first one to buy this book when it's released!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz