wtorek, 10 stycznia 2012

Once upon a time I was a buddhist

I've been writing a lot recently, but today I found out sth about myself. When I was younger I belived that there is somebody out there for me looking just as Gregory Peck(I'm single because he is dead) and being such a gentelman as he was but its not true. Nowadays people are afraid of commiting themselves to another person. Neverthless true love does exist - love that you feel towards your parents, animals, and the one you should have for yourself, siblings(I'm grieving over the fact I was raised as an only child - this is the only thing in life I regret not having). Love between a boy and a girl is just an insatiable desire sth temporary that sooner or later is doomed to fade away, because if you really carry a torch for sb just let them go, set them free. It's the main rule in Buddhism, I need to meditate more. Yeah and actually I should have been studying philosophy instead of political science. Anyway both names start with P letter as in Iran and Iceland ...Yes I was supposed to go to Iran. I WILL! *scrams*

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz