środa, 28 grudnia 2011

Hey folks! What up!?:) Yesterday I went to the blue lagoon eventually. It was so luxurious, soothing and relaxing . I must admit that the Blue Lagoon was on my bucket list ever since I can remember. Why does it have to be that expensive though?ahh If I ever get married (I don;t think so marriage is a baloney), I want my husband to take me there for our honeymoon. Today I was totally chilling out. Later in the day I met a Russian girl Maria, with whom I was working for the red cross. Some guys were apparently hitting on us and bought us beers. My mum always says don't drink with the strangers in this case she was totally right, I concur. One Icelandic boy told me he wants to be a volunteer as well so he is voluntarily willing to buy me a shot. I refused. He also mentioned( as he works in Norway) that one of the Norwegian dailies wrote that Polish people are the best workes in the world. Might be true. Nighty nite.
Poland and Russia in a perfect harmony!Bardzo Haraszo! Spasiba za ten wieczór :D

Blue Lagoon experience

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz