środa, 14 grudnia 2011

In Iceland meeting famous people is quite normal... I met Bjork in the hot tub not so long ago and today thanks to the wonderful organisation that I work with Gedhjalp I had the opportunity to meet Mugison. He visited Gedhajlp and gave a little performance. Afterwards I came up to him and said :
Hi I'm not Icelander ,it's nice meeting you
and he answered
Nice to meet you to. How r u doing?
Fine I said
Have I met you before you r looking so familiar?
No I don;t think so I'm from Poland
Poland? I've been in Poland maybe we met there?
No :)

He is really nice and I'm lucky working in Gedhjalp because it gives me an amayzing opportunity to get to know interesting people not only the famous ones.


Here is the picture of me and Mugison its blurry a bit but still :)



2 komentarze:

  1. Love it! Monika I'm serious, you are now the official photographer for Gedhjalp ;)
    Solrun

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. aww takk fyrir Solrun min! These are not that good I can make better ones :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń