wtorek, 20 grudnia 2011

Eyjafjallajökull

I've had a nice day today. At first I was wrapping up the gifts for the Geðveik JÓL 2011. It was sort of a competition between some Icelandic companies in making music videos namely them singing Christmas songs. Then, afterwards we were informing 3 first places about their posistions in the contest. Til hamingju to the winners.It was a really interesting experience for me. Anyway I also took part in a sort of a competition but unoffical one though. Me and my friend's friend (British) had to say properly the name of that Icelandic volcano ,which paralyzed the air traffic lately, Eyjafjallajökull. Guess who won?Of course me. He didn't even stand a chance with me haha.Flott - said my co-worker.On friday I'm working with Vin(Red Crosss). I will have to offer a cup of hot chocolate to everyone that passes by. I'm also looking forward to seeing my Icelandic friend ,that I met in Poland. We are going to spend Christmas together. I've bought all of the gifts already. BTW It's so icy cold outside grr . I'm freezing. I've been listening a lot to the music here in Reykjavik and today I've discovered that my fave album of an Icelandic artist is Emiliana Torrini's me and Armini! I adore it. I would totally love to go to her concert but I don't think she has been playing any of late. :(

My day in pictures
The winner






and song of the day
Emiliana Torini's ha-ha

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz