poniedziałek, 12 grudnia 2011

So I'm writing again. Lots of things are happening to me and they change in a kaleidoscopic way so that I don't have full control over them. But the one thing I'm sure of is that I will never give up. I've always wanted to be a novelist but I couldnt pull myself together in Poland and start writing sth longer than just 7 a4 size pages. I think Reykjavik is a great place to get inspirations and vein. So I've made the first steep . I've been fighting with a large cloud of laziness that settled above my head recently. And I also fell in love but it's unrequited love unfortunately. Well it's not love its just a crush. One thing I'm proud of myself is that I'm courageous and I cannot hide my emotions. I would call it a Spanish temperament. I wonder what thing about me is Polish-maybe the fact I can drink vodka straight from the bottle?lol I like when people r asking me where I'm from because then I have fun telling them 'guess' . What answers do I get? Italy, Spain, Iran, Russia but never Poland though. I started putting some thing on my wall in the centre of it there is my name written in arabic and the rest of the stuff it's just the way I'm and some drawings I made. I think I'm very artistic. I've always claimed I'm an artistically impaired and well in general I'm an artist without any talents but it's not true. I just haven't unraveled all of my talents to the world yet. One of my best friends left Iceland and I feel a bit empty . I miss her so much. Have u ever felt lonely even though surrounded by lots of people? I get this feeling sometimes. It's because I'm gemini and I'm not stabile I'm adventourous and I get bored easily. I'm complicated and taxing. I suffocate staying in one place for a long time. Last friday we had a girls night out. It was fun yes I'm really funny sometimes...Ok its pictures time now.
Yeah I might look Russian here .


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz