poniedziałek, 26 grudnia 2011

so called lingering doubts

The more old Woody Allen's movies I'm watching, The more I'm reassured I'd fit in well in a scenario for his movie. Let's take Mary from 'Manhattan'. She is a journalist , falling for wrong guys , little insecure, always says what she thinks. I'm a bit similar. She keeps on saying that she is so fucked up. So am I. I would call myself 'a brave coward'. I had guts enough not only to travel on my own in Morroco, but also to move out of my country. I love changes. If I had been granted with a possibilty of changing the place of living every once in a while , I would definitely do it. 3 months here , 3 months there. When I'm in a one place for a long time , I'm trying to search for a stabilty that I simply cannot find. I need to be in a constant run. I hate being in a routine but at the same time I think I'm lazy what unables me to reach the tool, which would help me to fulfil my dreams.Well I'm not much of a sculptor though. he he he Me and my wry sense of humour. The thing is I think I've already started considering Reykjavik as my home. It's snowing white all around ah sorry I forgot to mention the overwhelming darkness. This blog was supposed to tell you more about Iceland it would be a bit tacky though, since everyone does it. I'm not that kind of person. Yes I'm but for different purposes. I write for a Polish newspaper here its enough I guess.I just love to write everything and nothing. It's all baloney. Pure nonsense. Writing is all of my life though since I remember. It's sth that expresses my personality. It's an illusion that makes me belive that I'm actually doing something except from doing nothing. That's it. Good night folks.


a screenshot from Woody Allen's Manhattan - I love Diane Keaton.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz