wtorek, 6 grudnia 2011

I just realised that I either write when I'm hot under the collar or a bit sad and homesick, but of course it doesn't mean that my life here in Reykjavik is miserable. In contrary it's wonderful and I think I'm improving at struggling with negative emotions. Today I checked out Karma Kaguy's buddishm centre in Reykjavik and I'm going there probably on thursday. I was involved in buddhism in Poland and it was rly helpful and actually I need to keep myself occupied during that cold, gloomy winter time. What's new? I have new flatmates, but although there are some people living in this house apparently I'm feeling much more lonely than when I was living here alone on my own. I wanna stop expecting things and turn an eye blind to the promises people make. It doesn't bring anything good because we r just people and usually we just let each other down not intentionally though. In the meantime I try to fight with that biased stereotype of a Polish person and I think I'm doing quite well. The sadest news of the day is that one of my best friends here is leaving in two days and it makes me wanna cry. Nikiwe you are such a warm, wonderful person. You are my sunshine because Reykjavik doesn't provide me with it often during the winter. You are not afraid of what you feel not afraid of commitment and opening yourself. Thank you for those 3 amayzing months. Thank you twist of fate for letting me meet her. I'm gonna miss you so much one piece of my heart is going with you to Cape Town. It's a blessing having you and of course I'm blubbering now what a shame :)

Everyone goes home for Christmas but thanks to my dear Icelandic friend Ester I have met in Poland , I'm not going to be alone. Takk fyrir!
I have lots of stuff to write about but gonna do it later. Enjoy your day folks.



btw this is an amayzing cover lovin it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MJio3s2wFI&feature=related

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz