piątek, 23 grudnia 2011



I was working for the red cross yesterday and it was such a nice experience to talk to the passers by and see them smiling and enjoying the christmas atmosphere that is spreading around Reykjavik. I'm very chuffed and feeling at peace. Ah and again I've heard I look [so] Italian.It's boring but I'm taking it as a proof of my theory that I'm multi cultural haha. I was working together with a Russian girl and I think we made quite a good team apparently some guys were very disconcerted about the fact that it's just hot cholocate for free not us. I've been stressing out about spending Christmas with Icelanders. I mentioned it to my friend but he wrote me "Well Monika, You have such a good presence that it makes up for not knowing the language" - LMAO. I do not concede ;)Merry X mas once again .Gleðileg jól

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz