niedziela, 5 lutego 2012

Battery is charged


I was busy the whole weekend - working, meeting friends, partying, doing laundry, cleaning and reading a book. Conclusion - I've managed to do much more than when I wasn't occupied with anything. I let some steam off. I feel relieved. I'm ready for this upcoming week - my voluntary job-I'm cooking on wednesday :D, mid-term training and language course :D. I'm tired as hell I might have anaemia but I'm not going to give up neither to any disaese(im armed with my iron pills) nor to any other undentified factor. I'm UNDAUNTED. I'm like a phoenix from the ashes.

SATURDAY:
So after I finished at work I went downtown with my dear friends to Bakkus. They played soundtrack from 101 Reykjavik and then me and my friend noticed a guy who resembled an actor who played a main role in the movie. So -me -already-tipsy came up to him and said
x Would you mind if I ask you a stupid question?
o No , go on
x- Have u played in 101 Reykjavik the movie?
o- Yes, Where are you from ?
x- Guess
o yhmmm Australia?
x nah Poland
o Really?You look everything but not Polish

I went away afterwards but he tried to approach me again and bought me a beer and then after some time it turned out he is not Hilmir Snær Guðnason  but his brother - at least he claimed so. The funniest thing on earth is later in the night I had to face his gf lol. So it felt a bit like playing in my own version of 101 Reykjavik, the same soundtrack, sort of a deflected story and different cast. Plus happy ending hahah. Ok time to go out and  eke out an existence haha! Have a good Sunday FOLKS

I love this book as much as the movie.







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz