wtorek, 28 lutego 2012

Let rip

One of my biggest aspiration in life is to become a novelist. I've set off from my country in order to travel 2 years ago and I've racked up hoards of inspirations, stories, feelings, different kinds of emotions and my own personal discoveries. I mentioned once I was a buddhist some time ago. In buddhism your goal is to get enlightened. I've felt enlightened several times in my life already but it's very easy to loose that feeling. My major problem is that I'm indiligent and I lack perservance in what I'm doing. I feel like a molecule floating over the surrounding reality but I'm still confined by the rules, law, diseases and other people's perceptions. I know that amount of energy stashed in my chakras is so powerful that I can handle everything I will have to face during my life on earth. I feel enlightened when I write. Clashes of words , signs, ideas. Impulses of brains going through my veins. Unstoppable. I'm a bad talker , but I'm a good listener and beholder and if you put an effort into knowing me, I'll take you for a journey of yapping away about everything. I'm an artist but nobody knows me because I create for myself. I still need some time to get into terms with myself as I'm somewhow still unable to contribute. I'm not yet into sharing. Very often I regret my decission of coming to Iceland ....Today I think I've grown up enough to say that although I haven't neither enough of opportunities nor good companions to travel so far, I anticipate that I'm in love with Iceland and I've been cowarding away before , sort of backing out from admitting it. Today I'm making one steep at a time and I'm in a state of peace with myself. I'm a buddhist again and I'm going to fight off every commitment, commitment that I invested in myself. I want to fully endure my life to be a writer. Honestly I'm not that kind of novelist that is capable of making things up. I need to feel and I transform emotions into texts.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz