środa, 22 lutego 2012

Icelandic hallowen

Yesterday it was Öskudagur (ash-day) known as Icelandic halloween. When kids dressed up in costumes go around the shops and sing to get some candies. I was in Landsbankinn waiting for my friend when I saw first group of children huming Adele's "Someone like you". Even clerks were disguised.  One might say bunch of annoying brats loafing around and disturbing, but I really liked what I had seen. I wish I could be a kid again. What is funny when you're a kid you want to be a grown-up and the opposite when you're already a grown-up you wish to turn the clock back. Return to the past. Impossible and they keep on saying nothing is impossible. Apparently its a bullshit. I know from my own experience haha. Yesterday I was in Stofan and I picked up relaxing tea to drink (Eg aetla ad fa te- this is what I mastered to pefection so now at least I can order tea in Icelandic ). On my tea's bag it was written "The world is based on hope" whereas my friend got another 'tea message' that reads " Real happines lies in that which never comes or goes but simply is". I need to stop putting things off for tomorrow and go to the doctor as my health is a bit down recently.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz