środa, 29 lutego 2012

Icelandic weather is bi-polar.

Ok so it's half past 1 and I was woken up by an earthquake.It was very short lasting though. Not long ago but yesterday I could feel a gust of spring in the air. How wrong was I and how tremendously tricky the weather here seems to be. Iceland is bi-polar, undecided and changes its mind every now and then. So do lots of people here including myself. Early in the morning I went to the library and was watching a Danish ship with a mountain in the background. I was supposed to revise my knowledge for the exam, but I started drawing and then writing some things to my novel afterwards just to get distracted by a huge amount of snow 5 minutes later. Geez I'm a bit apprehensive what tomorrow is going to bring.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz