niedziela, 19 lutego 2012

My life could be a best-selling book

I honestly don't have time for anything. I'm always on the run. My life has altered. As a result of this rapid change the amount of stress has highly increased. I'm dog-tired. At full speed. On the other side it feels as if I had stopped learning. My English has worsened and I'm not even going to mention my poor Icelandic skills. Maybe I'm too demanding or I have my head high in the clouds. My mind is shredded. I'm waiting for some things to appear but there is no end in sight. I can't cut myself some slack until they come. I'm confused, I'm diffused. I invested my trust in some people, that are not worth it. They let me down , but only because i expected. Expect or not to expect anything?This is a good question. If I get what I'm waiting for, I swear to God that I consider to be truth, I'll never make the same mistakes again.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz