niedziela, 12 lutego 2012

I know that I know nothing

I finally went out of town for my mid-term training. As soon as we arrived we went caving. I didn't have neither proper shoes nor gloves and it was very slippery and soggy inside, but at last I accepted the challenge. At the end we all turned off our lights and experienced complete and eternal darkness. I was scared to death at the beginning, what made me realise how much I want to live on this earth and how real life seems to me that I cannot even imagine myself dying. Instinct of survival is so firm that it sort of compels you to do things you've never thought you're be capable of doing. Adrenaline the best incentive ever.  Life is strenuous sometimes and you set up yourself goals , you struggle to make them happened although at the end of your journey you just kick the bucket, pass away into infinite emptiness and being absorbed by blackness. You reach terminus with your one way ticket just as the cave I've been climibing through - ONE WAY. People and life and religions and politics they all confuse you. Soon you discover there is not such a thing as truth and hypocrisy is something considered to be normal . The end justifies the means. I don't want to be like that and I couldnt care less. I've been stressing out definitely too much lately.




1 komentarz: